Monthly Archives: January 2012

25 01, 2012

My ex-spouse filed for bankruptcy in Kansas and I was not listed as a creditor but Chid Support Enforcement (CSE) was — will I get the child support arrears owed to me?

2017-10-20T17:43:02+00:00 By |Bankruptcy FAQ, Child Support|

There are certain debts that are not dischargeable in either a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy case. Child support is one of them. So, you will get any arrears owed to you; however, the method may vary. Typically a Creditor must file a Proof of Claim  in a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy case in [...]

Load More Posts