Kansas City Bankruptcy Lawyer & Estate Planning Attorney
Cassie Pfannenstiel Rodriguez earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Fort Hays State University; instead of pursuing graduate school she decided to realize her life-long dream of becoming an attorney. Cassie’s focus in law school was public service and she carried that focus into her legal career.
She has experience advising clients with financial difficulties. As a bankruptcy attorney, she fully realizes no one plans to file for bankruptcy. She understands that the phone calls from creditors and the knocks on the door from the sheriff do not have to be a client’s way of life. She reassures her clients that it takes courage to face their financial problems. Though bankruptcy is not an easy decision to make it is possibly a life changing decision for the client and their family.
Cassie is also prepared to advise and assist clients with estate and probate planning needs. Everyone regardless of age or income level should consider legal documents that become necessary in times of emergencies or death. These documents are for the sake of loved ones and their protection. Having Powers of Attorney, Transfer on Death Deed, Last Will and Testament, or Trust will allow loved ones to follow your wishes and make a stressful, emotional time a little less confusing.
Cassie has focused her legal career on helping individuals in need and is ready to handle your legal issues. Cassie ensures that clients are kept well informed and strives to ensure phone calls are returned the same day.
Cassie was born and raised in Western Kansas. After graduating from Fort Hays State University, she moved to Lawrence, Kansas to attend law school. She now resides in Kansas City with her husband, daughter, and 2 dogs. In her free time, Cassie enjoys volunteering with the Humane Society of Greater Kansas City and the Ray of Hope program.
Professional Memberships & Licenses
- Supreme Court of Kansas
- Supreme Court of Missouri
- United States District Court for the District of Kansas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Kansas Women Attorneys Association
- Secretary 2011-2013
- Solo Small Firm Committee Co-Chair 2014 & 2015
- Auction Committee Chair for 2015 Lindsborg Conference
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas City Women Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Kansas City Bankruptcy Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- University of Kansas School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Fort Hays State University, B.A., English